Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bambi Cantrell on Wedding Photography

About 8 years ago I was at a photography convention in Vegas. While I was there I attended a wedding photo workshop  where Bambie Cantrell was speaking. She is one of the best wedding photographers in the world.  I was really impressed with her and her images.  I found this video and it has a lot of good info in it.
If you are thinking about shooting weddings, or portraits, you need to see this video. The major point in this video is that when photographing people, you need to connect with then.  Making the connection will make them more comfortable and thus you will get better photographs and happier customers.
Enjoy and please leave a comment letting me know what you think! Thanks, Brian 


No comments:

Post a Comment