Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Short Interview With Ansel Adams.

If you want to be a great photography, you need to look and study the masters. I personally have quite a few photographers that I study and research.  Ansel Adams, probably one of the greatest photographers is one of my favorites. Not only did he take great photos, but he helped form the idea that photography was not just for documentation, it is  art.  He also played a big part in helping the US government form the National parks of America, which I am very grateful for.

Today is Thanksgiving and I am grateful for my wonderful family, my great friends.  I am also grateful for my country and the freedom I have because of it.  Last but not least I am grateful for Ansel Adams and his photography which I have enjoyed for many years.

P.S.  I am grateful for you, my followers and visitors!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment