Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Photography Training: Help us out!!


Hey everyone, I need your help. We have a lot of promotional events coming up in the next few weeks and like most others we need some moola (AKA money) to get these things going. So, I don't believe in getting something for nothing. So, here is what I am proposing. I know a lot of you have said that you would love to hang my art on your wall Here is your chance. I am offering something I have never offered before. I am going to offer digital downloads for 12 Dollars a piece.Take a look at my images on Facebook and Flickr . All the images are available for download. That is the first way. The second option is to order a print. I am gonna almost give these away. 50 Dollars will get a you an 11x14! here's the kicker, you need to order in the next 4 days!! On November 13th at 11:59pm it ends. So, help support me and get a beautiful piece of art to hang on your wall or a download that you can do what you want with. The prints will be signed!! If you know someone who loves art, these photographs would make a beautiful Christmas present too!

So, how do you order? Send me a message through facebook and I will give send you the instructions!! Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the love you have shown my family and I.

A link to my Flickr Page!!



Examples of two of the prints that are available to own!





No comments:

Post a Comment