Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Photography Tips-Natural light 50mm portrait photography

Photography Tips-Natural light 50mm portrait photography

The 50mm lens is my Favorite! Watch this video and then check out my work with the link below.



If you want to visit my flickr site you can see my work. Almost all of my portrait work is done with a 50mm or 35mm lens. Click here to visit my Flickr 






Brian Johnson is the owner of Missoula Photography School, Buffaloz Photography Training and Ayres Photography. He pretty much almost always has a camera on him. Actually, he usually has at least 4. He likes to teach and shoot and loves to learn. Yeah, even after 25 years of learning he is still trying to figure stuff out! Aren't we all?

Buffaloz Photography Training: Free Online Photography Tips, Training and Tutorials

Powered my lack of sleep and the will to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment