Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Growing as a Photographer

Growing as a photographer
As a teacher and professional photographer I am often asked how I got to where I am at. It really is simple. I did a few things...

1. Shoot, shoot,shoot. As you shoot you become more confident. Find something to photograph every day.
2. Educate yourself. Try to learn a new technique or simple read or watch something every week that will help you grow.
3. Stay positive and don't be hard on yourself. If you keep telling yourself you are getting better you will. If you keep telling yourself you are terrible..... Get the point?
4. Never give up. Need I say more.

I can say for fact that I am a better photographer than I was a year ago and I am more confident. I will be even better next year.






Buffaloz Photography Training: Free Online Photography Tips, Training and Tutorials.

Brian Johnson is the owner and main writer for Buffaloz Photography Training. He is a bit weird at times but is always a fun likable guy. He also owns Missoula Photography Schooland Ayres Photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment