Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Words of Encouragement

I've been thinking lately. I know thats a stretch and hard to believe but I have.  So you probably want to know what I've been thinking about....
Well, here it is.....
Just do it!  Stop procrastinating!  

I am in the middle of starting to shoot portraits again, building a website for portrait photography, doing Stock photography again and I'm feelin pretty good about it! I'm having a lot of fun!

Here's the deal. Are you wishing you had your own photography business?  Are you thinking" I'm just not good enough" or "I need a nicer camera?"  Are you stuck?  Get over it!  Read books and learn how!
Start now!

Here's a few ideas to get you started!

Make a goal to post a listing on craigslist.com  offering portrait photography. Do it now!

Start building that website now!(if you don't know how go to Wix.com and build a site for free!)

Do you have a lot of great shots on your computer just sitting there?  Sell them on www.dreamstime.com

You could even sell some prints on etsy.com

My wife sells stuff on Esty! Check out my wifes etsy shop  at http://www.etsy.com/search_results_seller.php?search_query=tomnomaly&search_type=seller_usernames


There are a lot of things you can do to make dreams come true.  Is it easy? Nope! is it fun? Yep!

So get off your keester and get going!

Make it happen!

No more excuses!

The End!

2 comments: