Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Do this to get more business.

One thing I have learned since starting my business is that the most important thing you can have is a great looking website. I know so many photographers who just have a Facebook page or a blog. Why do you need a great looking website? It's your home. You control it. It's the one place where you don't have to worry about a company like Pinterest or Flickr having more power than you. It also makes you look professional. When I opened my new site I looked for a simple design. I wanted something clean and elegant. Here is my site.

http://www.glastonvallhall.com/

Having a simple site that is easy to navigate will help make you money For 10 dollars a month there is no reason not to have a nice site that makes you money. don't get me wrong, you will still need to market it and find other avenues to get business.

The days of having only a Facebook page are gone. If you are having a hard time with your business let me know. I offer photography business coaching. You can message me at missoulaphotoschool@yahoo.com.

My name is Brian.

 photo 8520835606_0607175852_c_zps0de39499.jpg
This is me! Ikon
Hope your day was as good as mine! I teach classes at Salt Lake City School of Photography

                                                      http://saltlakecityphotographyschool.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment