Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

14 Ideas That Will Help You Be A Better Blogger

14 Ideas That Will Help You Be A Better Blogger

A few posts back I told you how to grow your business fast! One of the things I told you to do is blog everyday. Sometimes I wake up and I don’t know what I will blog about but I have  a list I found that helps me decide. I’m gonna share it with you. 

A Friend asked me the other day why I would share all of this. "Why not keep it a secret so only I would benefit from it." She said

She has missed the whole point of a business. The only way a business makes money is if it offers something valuable to others. This is Valuable! I want to give you something of Value. You might use it or you might not but you have it now. 

I don’t remember who it was, actually a lot of people have said this in one form or another.. But if you want to be wealthy find a way make others wealthy. I want to be wealthy and I want you to be
wealthy. The trick to getting what you want in life is to help others get there. Some will and some won’t but If I do my part in helping you I can go to bed with a smile knowing I did what I could. The rest is up to you.

I hope you take the things I tell you and use them. That would make me happy.

I should write more but I am so tired right now. I’ve been working too much and not following my own rule of having balance.

The last five days have been 18+ Days of work with nothing else. Today I took the morning off and went on a hike and then came home and edited photos. Tomorrow I have another busy day and the next will be busy too.  So I am cutting this post short so I can rest for a few hours.
Here is the list for you!
  • Feature a recent client
  • Talk about your  favorite photography location
  • Feature another business
  • Basic photography tips
  • How-to article
  • Seasonal topics like Christmas and Halloween
  • Your personal thoughts on photography
  • Expanded testimonials from clients
  • Commentary on something of mutual interest
  • An answer to a FAQ
  • Personal photography project like a documentary 
  • Guest post from another business
  • Community outreach theme
  • Featured images from your last photo session

 photo 8520835606_0607175852_c_zps0de39499.jpg
This is me! Ikon
Ikon lives by a highway and this evening there was construction and all the noise made it so there was not sleep to be had. He decided to stay up and write the next post so lucky you! He also decided he needs to move soon. Hey, I teach classes at Salt Lake City School of Photography. Check out my website and take a class or workshop or even better, join me on a trip! I'll be adding a Iceland trip, A European trip and workshops soon!  Hey. If you want more cool information follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment