Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

1 Simple Thing You Have to do if You Want to Become a Great Photographer!


This is really simple and short. You have to keep learning. You have to keep growing. Learn about photography. Learn about people. Learn about business. Learn about yourself. Learn Learn Learn!
Last night I spent from about 9pm to midnight listening to this Audiobook. It's interesting.
One thing I hear a lot is "God! Your work is great! You're a genius at photography!" Truth... I'm not. I just took time to learn the art and I focused on the fine details and I keep learning. I'll never stop being curious. If you want to be great at anything you have to be curious. Have a great day everyone and when you have a little time you should listen to this Audiobook. You might learn something and that wouldn't be so terrible right?




 photo 8520835606_0607175852_c_zps0de39499.jpg
This is me! Ikon
I love spending time outside with my kids. I love to travel and I ride a longboard! I teach classes at Salt Lake City School of Photography. Check out my website and take a class or message me today about a private lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment