Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2016

The #1 Thing You Can Do To Grow Your Photography Business Fast!


Sunday, June 26, 2016

The #1 Thing You Can do Today to Grow Your Photography Business!

If you go online you can read about 1000 different ways to grow your business and market yourself. 

Almost all of them tell you how to grow your Facebook page or how to get  more instagram followers. 

Those things are important and you should be doing those. I think one of the reasons they tell you to do things online is because you’re “online” and they want to keep you online. 

This is a really short post because I want you to do something different. I want you to get offline. 

The truth is that the best way to grow your business is to meet new people! You can do that online but offline is the best way. Why? Because I don’t care how what anyone else says you can only build so much trust online. 

Marketing and growing your business is about one thing. BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS. 

Follow me on Facebook! 


If you are ready to kick some ass and grow your business get out of your house, get off your computer and go meet new interesting people and make new friends. That is simply the best and fastest way to grow your business. Hands Down!


 photo 8520835606_0607175852_c_zps0de39499.jpg
This is me! Ikon
I love spending time outside with my kids. I love to travel and I ride a longboard! I teach classes at Salt Lake City School of Photography. Check out my website and take a class or message me today about a private lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment